No announcement available or all announcement expired.
A World where
- Natural, historic, cultural and spiritual resources are abundant, diverse, pristine, well managed and protected.
A scientific community that
- Appreciates the importance of sustaining and enhancing the worlds’ natural, historic, cultural and spiritual resources.
- Resists the use of science and technology developments as tools for exploitation and oppression of people, communities or nations.
- Reinvents the value of Indian traditional wisdom and spirituality in solving the problems of the modern world.
- Promotes social action towards sustainable development.
A society that is
- Endowed with scientific temper and motivated for social action towards sustainable development and social, economic and gender justice.