No announcement available or all announcement expired.
Food and Nutrition
- To constitute a healthy society through good food habits.
- To tune the society with slow and traditional food culture. Convince the society of the hazards posed by today’s processed food. Confirm food security through food security and economics.
- To popularize the concept of good food and the importance of traditional food.
- Food security
- Food sovereignty
- Food economics and policies
- Food culture
- Food Ethics
- Food safety
- Traditional food diversity
- Fast food and GM food hazards
- Nutrition related public health problems
- Nutrition for women, children and adolescents