- To make people aware of the contribution of India in Ayurveda, one of the oldest systems of medicine dealing with both the preventive and curative aspects.
- To preserve and spread the everlasting power and innumerable worth of Ayurveda
- To devoid diseases, chart an Ayurveda lifestyle.
- To popularize Ayurveda for the controlling and demolishing of NCDs and lifestyle diseases
- To popularize the practice of balanced diet and essential exercise which we the moderns have permanently lost through uncontrolled lifestyle.
- Modalities integrate Ayurveda- in public health systems
- Medicinal Plant Biodiversity and Local Healthcare
- Home remedies for primary health care.
- Lifestyle diseases – prevention and management.
- Ayurveda in School curriculum
- Ayurveda and new & emerging diseases
- Capacity building for Ayurveda doctors
- Philosophical foundations of Indian sciences